Cherry Hill FC 5v5 Winter Blast
Starts: January 8, 2022
Registration Deadline: December 13, 2021
To Register, click here.
Our Winter Blast will be played outdoors to promote player safety. Our 5 v 5 format will include four field players and a goalkeeper. Small sided games provide more touches, shots, 1v1 situations, and better passing combinations than a full sided game.
Why is CHFC’s Winter Blast right for your team?
- Risk free registration – you only pay if we play (cancellation policy under links on the right side of this page)
- Quick play using kick-ins, on the fly substitutions, and modified goalkeeper rules
- Enhance your players speed of play, field vision, and field awareness
- Age appropriate games for U8 through high school aged teams
- Outdoor daytime games on our well-maintained turf fields for safety and to avoid indoor restrictions and cancellations
- 1 game per week on Saturday or Sunday for 6 weeks – scheduled to end before spring leagues start
- Split your full sided team into two 5v5 teams for maximum playing time
- No waiting around – each team plays one 40 minute game, no breaks or gaps
- No carding of players required. The roster form/waiver is sufficient.
- All state guidelines will be followed; current regulations do not allow spectators to be on the fields(CHFC Covid-19 Policy)
Register now so your team can stay sharp during the winter in these uncertain times!
U8 through high school aged girls and boys teams are welcome
All players must sign a waiver to participate
Register on GotSoccer here: LINK
$500 per team, referee fees included
**Ask about our multi-team discount!**
Additional questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Forms
Winter Blast Schedule
Winter Blast Waiver
List of Applied Teams
Winter Blast Rules